Contact Information

If you would like more information about any of the cakes on this site or would like to order a cake , then please either call me on 01454 615629 or 07585400976. Alternatively you can email me at scrummymummyscakes@hotmail.co.uk















Sunday 2 September 2012

4 Tier Monogram 'LOVE' Wedding Cake

Cake no3 in the wedding fayre collection is very elegant and quite different to my usual style.

I have used pastillage for the first time and it has been coated with silver leaf, which was a rather time consuming and messy process, but the finished result is quite lovely.

I made monogram letters with the pastillage which were covered in the silver leaf and then adorned with Swarovski crystals which catch the light beautifully.

If the tiers were made up with a chocolate truffle on the base and sponge for the other three tiers this cake would feed approximately 150 which makes it fantastic for larger celebrations!








No comments:

Post a Comment